- Format 24T, 96T, 96T*5, 96T*10
- Assay time 2.5h
- Sample type Serum or plasma
- Sample volume 10μL
- Storage 2-8℃
- Interpretation Qualitative
- Application This ELISA kit applies to the in vitro Qualitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Total Antibody in serum or plasma.
- Reproducibility Both intra-CV and inter-CV are < 10%
- Synonyms COVID 19 Spike Protein Total Antibody,Spike Protein Total Antibody,Spike Protein Antibody,SP Total Antibody,SP Antibody,SARS-CoV-2 Spike(RBD) Tab、2019-nCoV Spike(RBD) Tab,COVID-19 Spike(RBD) Tab
This ELISA kit uses the Sandwich-Ag ELISA principle. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein. After adding samples (or controls) to wells, the total antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein will combine with the pre-coated SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein.
After washing completely, add Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugated SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein to develop the antigen-antibody-HRP conjugated antigen complex. Free components are washed away.
The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein, antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein and HRP conjugated SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein will appear blue in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of stop solution and the color turns yellow.
The optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 ± 2 nm. Compared with the CUT OFF value to judge whether SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein total antibody exists in the tested samples or not.