- Format: 24T, 96T, 96T*5, 96T*10
- Assay time: 1.5h
- Sample type: Human serum or plasma
- Sample volume: 10μL
- Storage: 2-8℃
- Interpretation: Semi-Quantitative
- Application: This ELISA kit applies to the in vitro Semi-Quantitative determination of SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization Antibody in serum or plasma.
- Reproducibility: Both intra-CV and inter-CV are < 10%
- Synonyms: COVID 19 Neutralization Antibody, RBD Antibody
This ELISA kit uses Competitive-ELISA as a method to qualitatively detect Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody in the sample. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit is precoated with recombinant human ACE2. During the reaction, SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody in pretreated samples or controls competes with a fixed amount of human ACE2 on the solid phase support for sites on the peroxidase-conjugated recombinant SARS-CoV-2 RBD fragment. horseradish (HRP) (HRP-RBD).
After 37 ℃ of incubation, the unbound HRP-RBD, as well as any HRP-RBD bound to the non-neutralizing antibody, will be captured on the plate and will eventually form the ACE2-RBD-HRP complex, while the antibody complexes of circulating neutralization HRP-RBD remain. in the supernatant and are removed during washing.
A TMB Substrate Solution is then added to each well. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of stop solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. Compared with the inhibition index to judge whether or not there is SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody in the analyzed samples.